Heartland will present its annual video replay of the ISBA’s “Talk-To-A-Lawyer-Today” CLE on Friday, December 20th. Your registration fee includes 6 hours of CLE (including 1 hours of ethics), and lunch.
What you need to know:
- The video replay will start at 9:00 am; timing and duration of breaks will be determined by the group.
- A link to the materials will be provided in the confirmation email and at the seminar.
- It only costs $25 for those who agree to take a pro bono case in 2020; $125 for TTALT volunteers; and $225 for general registration (no pro bono obligation)
- Lunch will be provided for those who register before 5 pm on 12/18/2019.
- Parking is FREE in the lots next to the building.
2019 Topics (in the order presented):
- Conditional Licenses (1 hr. CLE) Judge David Avery
- Hot Topics in Ethics (1 hr. CLE / 1 hour Ethics) Monica Fennell, Don Lundberg, Jeff Heck
- ABLE Accounts (1 hr. CLE) Amy Corbin, Elizabeth Homes
- Land Contracts and Landlord-Tenant (1 hr. CLE) Brandon Beeler, Chase Haller
- Pro Bono Response to the Opioid Crisis (1 hr. CLE) Abigail Kuzma, Rakuya Trice, Matthew Gaudin, Brandon George
- Service of Process (1hr. CLE) Christina Gregory, Judge David Avery